- What are cookies and why do we use them?
The information we collect from cookies enables us to:
- tailor our websites to your personal needs;
- remember the notifications that you have been shown, so that you are not shown them again;
- help us find information once you have logged in;
- help us link your browsing information to you and your personal information, for example, when you choose to register for a service;
- make improvements and updates to our websites based on the way you want to use them; and
The type of information collected by cookies is not used to personally identify you.
- What kind of cookies do we use?
We use the following categories of cookies:
- Category 1: Necessary cookies
Necessary cookies enable you to use our websites and all its features, such as enabling access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies you may not be able to use all the features of our websites.
- Category 2: Performance cookies
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our websites so we can improve them for you in future. For example, they collect information on which pages you visit most often and any error messages you may get. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous. They do not collect any information that can identify you personally.
- Category 3: Functionality cookies
Functionality cookies enable us to provide you with a more personalized experience. They help us to remember data, such as your username and language preference, to save you having to enter them again the next time you visit. The information these cookies collect is anonymous. They cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Category 4: Targeting/advertising cookies
We and our service providers may use advertising cookies to deliver ads that we believe are relevant to you and your interests.
For example, we may use targeting or advertising cookies to customize the advertising and content you receive on our websites, to limit the number of times you see the same ad on our websites and to help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- Category 5: Third-party Social media cookies
- How can you manage your cookie settings?
Where applicable and to ensure you get the best possible experience when visiting our websites, we recommend that you accept cookies. However, you can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies), by clicking on your “cookie settings” button or disable cookies in your web browser.
Cookies may, however, be necessary to provide you with certain features available on our website. If you disable cookies you may not be able to use these features, and your access to our website will be limited.